Mud Volleyball 2017

Today was the annual Founders' Hall Mud Volleyball tournament here at Ohio Northern University. I woke up not thinking much of it because the past two years my team has lost the first game. This year was different, my team made it to the third round. My team's name was "The Clique." During the first game, I didn't get too muddy. This was a little disappointing since the mud is the fun part of the tournament. The second game was another story. The second game was more competitive, and we came back from being down six points. I also was covered in mud by the end of the second game. In the third game, we got destroyed by the other team. Even though we lost the third game, we had a blast losing anyways. Mud volleyball is one of my favorite events here at Ohio Northern University and I can't wait to play again next year!

Comments

Popular Posts